“A bunch exclusive”
The step selection de grains nobles
They gather grain by grain as these are transformed by decay called "noble" will form the nectar. The over-maturity of the berries gives an unparalleled concentration of sugar and aromatic intensity. Of low production, these wines are rare and unique. They have a mouth of infinite length and will enjoy a long life.
Alsace Grand Cru
This wine achieved a concentration beyond the rule by its remarkable qualities. Its fruit and finesse are outside the law.
- Vintage Manual harvesting, sorting
- Winemaking Sulfur winemaking in small doses. Aging for 12 months in barrels.
- Operating temperature 8 - 10 °C
- Aging time until 15 years
- Indication of sweetness 4 / 10
- White fruit desserts.
- Soft cheeses.
- Blue-veined cheese.
- Fruit salad.